Thread: Frustrated

Default Frustrated

I donít like the timed challenges, especially when you have to complete one in order to continue. Iím stuck on Challenge 27 and canít continue on until I complete it.

Me neither, hate them in fact.

I used to hate them, before I realized unlimited attempts is pretty easy:

*Upload* to cloud then disconnect.
    Attempt level.
    If you fail, *download* from cloud, disconnect and try again. Repeat until successful.

Downloading your cloud save gives the chalices you used back. It's like saving your game before a boss fight.
    Last edited by Snaitf; 09-07-2018 at 08:33 PM.

Default Challenge 27

Hi
    For this challenge I merged the flowers first then the dragons. I got them busy sucking on the xlong stemmed flowers, moved the heart on the bottom right island up to the top right island and set it off near the red trees. I kept making the dragons grab those hearts and merged them.
    I just concentrated on freeing up the necessary items to free Gaia.
    Once my chalices are back up Iím going back for the big dragon. Good luck!!)

I find the easiest way to do the challenges is to look them up on the Wiki, and keep the page pulled up when you start the challenge. Click on the Shop Icon, which will pause your timer, then you can look at the steps on the Wiki WHILE you're doing the challenge. I easily completed the first and second star to every challenge doing it this way, and most of the third stars. A few of the third stars took several attempts, coz it's more luck than skill, but on the Wiki read the instructions, and then look in the comments. Sometimes there's tricks in the comments that are much easier than the walk thru.

If you have a PC, consider installing an Android emulator like BlueStacks. It is so much more precise using a mouse to click and drag and you will probably get more responsive performance due to the PC's superior horsepower. It really makes things easier, especially the challenge levels. You can keep your games in sync with the cloud save option so you can go back and forth between PC and tablet as you wish.