Thread: dragon power not accurate when I merge 5 dragons.

Default dragon power not accurate when I merge 5 dragons.

Every time I merge 5 dragons together the dragon power never adds up. So say for example I merge
    5 level 3 dragons that have 4 dragon power and the next dragon is level 4 with 16 dragon power shouldn’t that produce 2 level 4 dragons with 16 dragon power making a total of 32 dragon power for the camp? Because that always just gives me 12 dragon power for the 2 dragons.

i wondered about that too at one point.
    you're adding 32 dragon power for those 2 dragons with 16 each. however, you're also subtracting those 5 dragons with 4 each. 32 - 20 = 12 *added* dragon power, which seems to be what that +12 means.

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
    i wondered about that too at one point.
    you're adding 32 dragon power for those 2 dragons with 16 each. however, you're also subtracting those 5 dragons with 4 each. 32 - 20 = 12 *added* dragon power, which seems to be what that +12 means.
    r/TheyDidTheMath
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.