Thread: Game crashed and lost me event rewards

Default Game crashed and lost me event rewards

For some reason it wonít let me post in the support and bugs section so posting here.

I was playing in the camp after completing the event (and rolling for two extra eggs and an egg nest) and collected the daily chest but didnít open the reward bubbles. then the game started lagging and then crashed. When I opened it again it was acting as if I had finished the even (like the daily chest had been collected by the extra eggs and stuff were gone as well as all the reward bubbles and obviously as the event is now over I canít get them back. So obviously Iím angry after spending all that time (and the gems) for literally nothing.

I was womdering if there was anything you could do

Unhappy Annoying for you

Quote Originally Posted by Mermalerm View Post
    For some reason it wonít let me post in the support and bugs section so posting here.

I was playing in the camp after completing the event (and rolling for two extra eggs and an egg nest) and collected the daily chest but didnít open the reward bubbles. then the game started lagging and then crashed. When I opened it again it was acting as if I had finished the even (like the daily chest had been collected by the extra eggs and stuff were gone as well as all the reward bubbles and obviously as the event is now over I canít get them back. So obviously Iím angry after spending all that time (and the gems) for literally nothing.

I was womdering if there was anything you could do
    That would drive me nuts
    On the upside Iíve missed out on the last two events.
    I didnít get the update to either till three days later.
    Itís the 4 th I know I checked two days ago and updated another game
    Then today it tells me there was an update on the 29 th.
    Maybe theyíll be able to refund the items at least.