Thread: Event review for Asian themed event

Default Event review for Asian themed event

So, things i liked:

1 New and cool art work

2 Getting a shrine which works like a wonder and gives me an item sometimes at camp

3. New dragons

4. Not having that silly cloud system which requires nests of dragon eggs to reveal, which basically requires you to spend money to get.

Things i disliked
    1 Length of event to short, why 1ish days instead of the normal 3? I would even prefer events to last a week or so, to give players time to enjoy the event, not feel they need to blast through it.

2 Final “Tree” required 50,000x4=200,000, insane that I have to farm up a 350k heart to unlock the event points you need to complete the event. Which means you basically have to have farmed a minimum of 3-4 max levels hearts.

3. Like past events, still not enough “tactical unlocks” still have to monotonously farm hearts to unlock large swaths of unmeragable objects.

You don't have to unlock land in order. You can hold an orb over what you want to unlock with one finger and click on the activate button (bottom-left corner of screen) to use it right there.

Ive not really thought of doing it this way before, but it doesn’t work... it still just goes to whatever random thing it wants to.