Thread: New player

Default New player

I have been playing a little while and i don,t understand when you play and get wonders they do nothing to advance you in the game .i joined 3 giant peaches and got 3 locked chests great if you buy the purple gems .so my question whats the purpose of the game higher you merge the less rewards you get unless you buy purple gems.

Hi Val,

The midas tree apples don't merge into a wonder. They are meant to get you gold or midas duck eggs if you have the gems to open the chests (sell them for gold if you don't have the gems). The wonders can be created by building up the main chains such as the midas trees themselves. You can read about wonders here: http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/W...e_Dragon_World

Default New and confused on backing up

I am new to this and on the game it say's save to facebook so you don't lose your game. When I do this I get a error msg, so I look it up on the facebook game room I can not find it. what is going on with that it is confusing. are you all plan on making an OS version of this game I love it I play it on my fire but sometimes I like to play it on my computer. but where can I back up my game so I don't have to start all over if I lose it?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat View Post
    I am new to this and on the game it say's save to facebook so you don't lose your game. When I do this I get a error msg, so I look it up on the facebook game room I can not find it. what is going on with that it is confusing. are you all plan on making an OS version of this game I love it I play it on my fire but sometimes I like to play it on my computer. but where can I back up my game so I don't have to start all over if I lose it?
    https://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Backup