Thread: Pet event: missing rewards

Unhappy Pet event: missing rewards

Hello,
    I played the event while being abroad and got all rewards but the last. I also saw the bubble in my camp, but didn't open it directly because I had no space left.
    Note I can play again with a WLAN-Connection and I can't find the bubble. I checked behind every tree and bigger item in the camp but it's nowhere to be found. I only have the first egg, which I got separately. Any ideas?

I do not see anyone talking about the new event that is happening now,

I wanted to know how many hearts to clear the whole board at one time, I am collecting 4 of the 310k hearts and will let them all go and see just how much is cleared with 1,240,000 hearts, will keep posted on it

4 level 9s cleared most of it for me, but not all. I'm guessing a 5th would have finished it off, but I didn't bother.

That is a common problem I have found. If you close the game without first leaving your camp, the game does not always save you're progress. I have lost many hours of progress, chests and other rewards because of this.

Something else you will want to be careful of is your device getting too hot and the game crashing. This happens to me occasionally and my progress will be lost then as well. For example, just earlier today in fact, I opened a loot orb in my camp that contained several coins, a purple dragon star and 3 fountains that paid 25 gems each for. Right after I opened it, the game crashed and when I reloaded, everything was gone... including the gems that I spent. I'm trying to figure out now who I need to complain to, to at least get my gems back.

How do you use the hearts you've collected in the special event? Or do you collect them in the event?