Thread: Homes and sleeping time seems weird

Question Homes and sleeping time seems weird

I have 92 dragons, 20 mini homes, 5 higher level homes, tapping out at level 6. My dragons all come out at once for 80 seconds and go to sleep for about 6 hours. Based on what I'm reading this doesn't seem right. Am I doing something wrong?

They don't awaken for a certain amount of time, they go back to sleep after you use their power. Each dragon can perform x number of actions before needing to sleep again. I'm guessing you are just using your dragons actions quickly.

Oh, and only so many dragons can be out at once, if you have more than that they will sit in their home until one of your current dragons goes back in to sleep and then he will come out to play.

So what you're saying is consistent with what I've been reading, but it doesn't seem like that's happening for me.
    They all come out at once and all leave at once no matter how many actions I've gotten out of them. No rolling entrance/exit depending on who is sleeping. I can't click my houses and see how many are in the house. If I click a house while all of the dragons are asleep one dragon comes out and I can get one action out of them before they go back to bed, taking whatever item back with them instead of leaving it out for me to use. When they all wake up again those items they harvested via my disturbing them during the mass nap are generally available but sometimes they hold onto the items for another sleep cycle.
    I've tried having them do two or three actions when I disturb them, and they'll bring all three items back to bed with them. When they reemerge only the most recently harvested item comes with them.
    When they're all sleeping and I wake each one up once, that's it, I have to wait until they do their mass wakeup.
    Basically, I get all of them for 80 seconds, spend 15 minutes "disturbing" them, and then wait 5 hours to play with them again.
    Does this sound on par?

Sorry, but I don't really understand how your dragons are behaving. What you're describing doesn't sound right at all. AFAIK dragons can't take items with them when they are resting, under any circumstances. I really can't advise you without actually seeing what's going on. Maybe someone else can offer more insight.

Thanks for trying! I'll have to figure out a way to record it, it might help.