Thread: Do not merge golden midas ducks!!

Default Do not merge golden midas ducks!!

I know this should technically be in the support & bugs category, but since no one can post there, I figure I could at least warn other players about this here.. I haven't tested this in other levels, but I bet the same thing would happen... I was in Summit 4 to make some magic coins (and stone bricks) and had a pretty nice little farm going (a few midas trees and a glowing midas tree) a couple magic gems of tears, and lots of midas ducks.. when I merged 3 golden midas ducks they turned into a rainbow duck egg nest, and then a message appeared that I had made a level 2 nest, and then the background of the screen was black, and any button I pressed would just stay there even if I closed out of that window, I was pressing around and somehow managed to use one of the coins (that I couldn't see, i am pretty sure it was one of the magic gems of tears) but then i couldn't press anything else in map and again the level itself was black.. I exited the level and everything else (the other levels and the camp) seem fine, but then just now after i saved up 7 dragon chalices to re-enter the level, it was still frozen.. As I mentioned; I can press the normal buttons like the chalices and the button to exit the level, but if I close out of them I can still see the window in the background and can't do anything in the actual level, so basically I wasted my chalices and have to exit out of the level again. Long story short, until they fix this glitch, i recommend do NOT merge 3 golden midas ducks, especially not in camp; just in case...

P.S. I did already report this both in-game and sent an email to support@gram.gs
    Last edited by afaigen; 07-12-2018 at 10:38 PM.

Sadly did not see this in time. My fail was in fjord 8 and can't even play camp now.

There are a few in that thread that said zooming in and out fixed their game, perhaps try that. Otherwise, you may have to wait for a fix.

I don't know about zooming in and out, but this happened when i got a wonder in a different level too. I figured out by just clicking around the map a bunch made it work; it also is all the way zoomed in once it finally does start working again...