Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best way to complete events?

ok thanks, since I only have 44 of them gift orbs I guess I am done with the event,
    as far as bush flowers, I have merged as must as I can and there is nothing but 2 of a few things and none have been popping
    I am letting the 2 drgons finish clearing out all of the shrubs just to merge everything mergable

to bad they make it so you have b]to buy more than the game can provide, even if they gave it as a reward option I would still like to see a completed board

is there any level that allows you to make gems?

Any time you earn a star, either in a level or in camp, it has a small chance to be a purple star.

Don't tap it in the level, finish the level with it still there and it will show up on the level rewards for free to take back to camp.

Save until you have 5, tap them each once and then merge. Merge the small gems in fives as much as you can before collecting them.

thanks, I was wondering is there any other way such as a generator that makes them

how does one make the flower needed for the last part? I do not see it as makable with what I have, I am sure i missed that someplace early on in the game

I really didn't bother the two last cloud areas. No matter what you find below those two clouds, what would it bring to you? You can
    easily complete the events without clearing those those two areas.
    Or, do I miss something, inexperienced as I am?