Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best way to complete events?

Default Best way to complete events?

I'm looking for some tips on events since I struggle to babysit them for hours, it just gets boring and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong <.<

If you’re doing something wrong then I am too I find them incredibly boring also, I’ll play to win a couple of the easier prizes but I’ve never even cleared a fourth of one

Right? I usually just buy a prism flower, and then go through the motions of getting Ruins of the Sky Temple for more dragons, but it's still extremely tedious.

I've finished most events and my secret is just leaving the tablet on overnight and plugged into the charger. I'll clear as much land as I can during the day and overnight those 2 little dragons will fill the land with hearts and event items. If you're using this method, then try not to have any lower level heart flowers left on the board. Keep only the high level ones before leaving the game. Otherwise your dragons will fill it with low level hearts. Delete any "extra" harvestables that you don't want the dragons touching like rocks or trees.

after I've cleared as much land as I want (I never clear everything), delete everything except the event spawners and just let the dragons do their thing. Keep checking back every few hours to merge up the event items and wait until the event time is almost done to collect the points.

The last event, (with the clouds), was the first time I created extra dragons with the bush wonder. I knew it could be done, but never bothered before. They made the bushes easy to get with that event so I tried it. I had 8 dragons running around, but honestly I didn't notice much difference.

Pyper, does your game actually stay running if you leave it alone? My phone (maybe the difference between phone and tablet) goes to sleep after 10 minutes which pauses the game. Would love to use your trick if you know any way to keep the phone from sleeping.

Pyper, thank you so much for the advice. I did wonder if that was the secret to it lol I always get worried about deleting the extra harvestables, but I'm going to try it this time ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by WhitneyFox View Post
    Pyper, does your game actually stay running if you leave it alone? My phone (maybe the difference between phone and tablet) goes to sleep after 10 minutes which pauses the game. Would love to use your trick if you know any way to keep the phone from sleeping.
    Sorry, I'm late replying. I lost my password to the forum and haven't been able to recover it. I have it perm logged in on my work computer, but not at home.

Whitney, I had the same issue with my tablet. I had to go into the settings and set it up to never sleep. Just make sure you leave it plugged in overnight and its also not something I'd recommend you do on a regular basis but once in a while for events won't hurt.

I have all but completed the whole level on the new pets dragons, I do have 2 things I a not able to complete on the level, they are the 2 last cloud areas, I need some kind of nest and a flower of some kind
    I found the best way to complete this level is to get a high-level heath producing flower and just keep filling up the whole area until you get 2 of the super hearts of 310k ea and then let go and do that twice and the game level is done, I finished mine in just under 1 day 15 hours left,
    right now i am just stacking to see what all I get at the end, I have 11230 points and all the rewards

did you get the last 2 clouds? I have nothing left to make a nest or the flower they need to open the last 2 clouds

Quote Originally Posted by babytaz2yo View Post
    did you get the last 2 clouds? I have nothing left to make a nest or the flower they need to open the last 2 clouds
    The nest is a tanzanite nest you can get for purchasing via the gift orbs, or a prism flower and making the bush wonder.

The other is not a flower, but a gold orb that costs 290 gems, no other way to get it.