Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fountain of Legend.

Default Fountain of Legend.

Did they remove Fountain of Legend as a possible reward from level completion? I`m 30-40 completions dry without one, and on average I got one/ten before this last update. Ive gotten more than enough of the Topiaries, which I think replaced Fountain.

If anyone could confirm this, that would be great.

Thank you.

Hey there, no they didn't, I actually saw 4/5 fountains since I started my new game. You just seem to be really unlucky, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Audreyhml View Post
    Hey there, no they didn't, I actually saw 4/5 fountains since I started my new game. You just seem to be really unlucky, sorry
    Thanks for the reply. You could be absolutely right about my luck. My only other guess is that it could of been removed from the reward pool in Dread Marsh 3, as that's the only map I`ve done

Maybe ! I'm in early game stages so I don't know ! I'm currently playing lvl 12 to collect gold chests so there I can assure you you'll find some fountains ! (Here's a pic I took today to prove it, sorry it's written in French )
    By the way, I'm not a buying player, so I'm never taking the foutains with me, I currently have around 300 gems can you tell my if it is worth it and why ? Thanks !
    (One last thing, do you have the event available ? I don't and cannot do anything about it... really pissing me off !)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Audreyhml; 06-17-2018 at 02:51 PM.

By the way, I'm not a buying player, so I'm never taking the foutains with me, I currently have around 300 gems can you tell my if it is worth it and why ? Thanks !
    (One last thing, do you have the event available ? I don't and cannot do anything about it... really pissing me off !)
    The fountain will produce 1 saphire egg when you first place it, and then every couple minutes it will give a fruit tree seed. Gems are the only way to obtain them, so if you are looking to complete all the chains you will eventually need to spend some on them. They can be merged up to level 6. Every time you merge them, they give another egg, except at level 6 where it gives you 3. At level 3 they give saplings instead of seeds and at level 5 they give young fruit trees. If you merge the level 6s they turn into a mega nest, and give back 3 level 5 fountains. So, it's a pretty nice chain if you have the gems to spend.

As for the event, make sure your internet connection / wifi is working properly. I've heard some people with this problem say resetting their wifi connection helped, others though, it didn't. I also remember someone saying once that they had problems getting into the event because of some permissions on their device, however, I don't recall the details. But, it may be worth looking into.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Snaitf; 06-17-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf View Post
    The fountain will produce 1 saphire egg when you first place it, and then every couple minutes it will give a fruit tree seed. Gems are the only way to obtain them, so if you are looking to complete all the chains you will eventually need to spend some on them. They can be merged up to level 6. Every time you merge them, they give another egg, except at level 6 where it gives you 3. At level 3 they give saplings instead of seeds and at level 5 they give young fruit trees. If you merge the level 6s they turn into a mega nest, and give back 3 level 5 fountains. So, it's a pretty nice chain if you have the gems to spend.

As for the event, make sure your internet connection / wifi is working properly. I've heard some people with this problem say resetting their wifi connection helped, others though, it didn't. I also remember someone saying once that they had problems getting into the event because of some permissions on their device, however, I don't recall the details. But, it may be worth looking into.

Good luck.
    Thanks Snaitf for this really complète answer !!
    I'll think about getting some fountains considering all this !

I'm sure for my wifi, actually I've already been resetting several times but nothing... regarding the "permissions" I don't really see what it could be, on my previous phone (iPhone 6) and game everything was alright and I don't remember anything I did special, now on my new one (iPhone 6s) nothing ever worked since I had to restart the game. Did the person talk about this problem in here ? I really wonder what could prevent me from playing. Thanks for your time

With respects to being a free player, it is possible to farm gems in any given level. Each star challenge you complete within the level has a chance of rewarding you with the purple stars (Two is the max Ive gotten), which can be looted when exiting level (If you dont harvest them in the level). With those purple stars, try to save up 5 of them in your camp, then merge them. They only have two levels, but the second level gives considerably more gems.

As for not being able to connect to the challenge, it is possible to message support. Go to World Map, then the gear (Settings) in the bottom left. From there, there should be a chat icon in the top right in which you can contact them. Or, double check in google play store to see if it was updated properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardregg View Post
    With respects to being a free player, it is possible to farm gems in any given level. Each star challenge you complete within the level has a chance of rewarding you with the purple stars (Two is the max Ive gotten), which can be looted when exiting level (If you dont harvest them in the level). With those purple stars, try to save up 5 of them in your camp, then merge them. They only have two levels, but the second level gives considerably more gems.

As for not being able to connect to the challenge, it is possible to message support. Go to World Map, then the gear (Settings) in the bottom left. From there, there should be a chat icon in the top right in which you can contact them. Or, double check in google play store to see if it was updated properly.
    Thanks for the patient infos, in fact I'm already doing this with purple stars and I got quite a few it's nice
    As for the contact button it's been a while now that it doesn't exists anymore... don't tell me you have it ??
    I'll be super jealous ! The AppStore has no new update for me yesterday I tried uninstalling/reinstalling well nothing works. Thanks again... but looks like they clearly don't care about us anymore...

Thanks for the patient infos, in fact I'm already doing this with purple stars and I got quite a few it's nice
    As for the contact button it's been a while now that it doesn't exists anymore... don't tell me you have it ??
    I'll be super jealous ! The AppStore has no new update for me yesterday I tried uninstalling/reinstalling well nothing works. Thanks again... but looks like they clearly don't care about us anymore...
    I could try to contact them on your behalf if you tell me what to say. They might need additional info such as which model phone you have, and location.

I also haven't seen any fountains since they introduced the topiaries. I also almost exclusively play Dread Marsh 3 (since it's a quick level and only costs one chalice), so perhaps you're right, they might have removed it from that level but not others.