Thread: Lost Everything:(

Default Lost Everything:(

After a year and a half in playing, gaining various dragons and had only one more piece of the large egg to gather, the game stopped working on my tablet I put in report after report after report and nothing ever happened. I had to delete my game and now I am starting all over again

However I am certainly glad I did not spend any money on this game nor will I ever because I can't trust it. If I bought gems using actual money then losing it all I would really be more ticked off than I am now. And I recommend everyone else save their money as well. If it happened to me it can happen to anybody. Beware!

Quote Originally Posted by Dancyfrog View Post
    I had to delete my game and now I am starting all over again
    Had you come here, you may not have lost your game. But since you deleted it yourself, you lost it.
    For android, your offline game save is located in interal storage>android>data>gram games folder>folder 'files'
    You could have saved 'files' and may have continued playing by reinstalling your app and putting 'files' back.

Recommended to use a file browsing app like ES File Explorer app to look for your folder.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

I don't have Android, but a Samsung tablet. Would that still apply if it happens in the future? (And why bother to report anything when nothing gets done about it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dancyfrog View Post
    I don't have Android, but a Samsung tablet.
    Samsung = hardware, android = software/operating system.
    The game runs on iOS operating systems on Apple devices, and on Android which are generally found on Samsung devices and others.
    If you are stumped by this, I advice you to no longer use any form of electronics.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

No need to be insulting about it.l

How old was your tablet? Because you know, they will not work for forever. And by not work I mean that after a few years, you will no longer be able to get certain updates and then later on game apps and other things will stop working since they need those updates to actually work.

I had to buy a complete new iPad for not too long time ago, I believe it was max a month ago? Because my little brother told me that the one I had would most likely stop giving me updates and whatnot this autumn and instead of waiting until then I got a new one now. Just to prevent bad surprises later. It was a bit tricky to move Dragon Merge onto my new iPad, at one point I got a rage fit thinking I had lost everything. But I had it saved on fb and got it back that way. I would recommend you to save it on there, and if not having a fb account you can just make a game account like me. If it wasn’t for this game I wouldn’t even bother with that crap site :P

And also, did you send those support tickets before or after the new owners? Because I agree, in the past they never bothered to answer on any of my support tickets and that was quite annoying. But these new owners are much different, I got a answer to my ticket after about a week- if even less than that and everything got solved. And yeah, this included lost dragon gems which I had bought with real money. I got them back and a lot more than that, so I’m ever thankful and I will not stop using real money on the game. As I now know that if something were to happen- there will be a support to contact

Don't know if this is the same issue, but here goes....
    so, apparently i glitched last week...the Main Premium Land opened for me for free... hit the "clear" button by accident, and the fog just cleared! after i grabbed the gems and stars and nests (just in case), i checked for mentions of an update or a bug.
    i thought i had this one figured out. I saved a copy of the game locally, popped out and worked a couple levels, came back to Camp and the Premium Land was still cleared. Even spent a few bucks on the other 2 islands just because i felt guilty for getting it for free, and cloud-saved. Then, today i tried to update to get the new event... and i got a pop-up saying the backup file is corrupted!! i tried to load one of my older backups, and got the same message. So i uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and now it won't sync! Did i really just lose all my progress ????