Thread: Dragon Home, Max Level.

Question Dragon Home, Max Level.

Ive got to know, is there some hidden benefit to having a level 8 Dragon Home? Because, it takes up 4 spaces, which could support four level 7 homes @4 dragons/7 mins, instead of 1 dragon/5mins

Thanks in advance to those who answer.

Completing your collection and possible to bubble up and lower the prices of dragon homes again.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    Completing your collection and possible to bubble up and lower the prices of dragon homes again.
    Thank you kindly. One thing I havent found on the wiki, is how do you bubble up the items, and are they safe if you exit the camp/close the app?
    Last edited by Mardregg; 06-07-2018 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardregg View Post
    Thank you kindly. Could you explain what you mean by "Bubble up"? And if you`d be so kind, the mechanics of how that lowers the prices.
    The higher level buildings are 2x2 squares, instead of 1 square, meaning they can be bubbled.

To bubble something, fill all your empty spaces in camp with something easy to obtain, (like floating seeds, leaves, hearts, whatever) then you can move one onto any item that is larger than 1 square and, since it will have nowhere it can go, it will turn into a loot bubble (like the kind you get from levels, chests, and whatnot). Thus, saving you space without actually deleting the item. You can unbubble it whenever you like if you need it again.

When an item is bubbled, it is not considered placed, owned, or part of your camp. Meaning stuff like bubbled stone or coin storage buildings won't tally into your storage cap, bubbled homes won't rest dragons, the 10 hour timer doesn't tick down on bubbled wonders, etc.

So, if you make 1 or 2 large dragon homes, then bubble them, the game thinks you don't have any dragon homes and the price for new dragon homes drops back down. At that point you could fill your entire camp with dragon homes that cost 5 stone each (iirc), then build them all at once so that they were all really cheap. Merge and repeat. This also works for coin and stone storage buildings.

This is a way to work on more buildings after having made a large one without having to pay the exorbitant inflated costs.

I hope I explained this clearly enough. It's one of those things that is confusing and doesn't make sense until the light-bulb clicks on and you're all like 'Nowwww I get it...'

Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf View Post
    The higher level buildings are 2x2 squares, instead of 1 square, meaning they can be bubbled.

To bubble something, fill all your empty spaces in camp with something easy to obtain, (like floating seeds, leaves, hearts, whatever) then you can move one onto any item that is larger than 1 square and, since it will have nowhere it can go, it will turn into a loot bubble (like the kind you get from levels, chests, and whatnot). Thus, saving you space without actually deleting the item. You can unbubble it whenever you like if you need it again.

When an item is bubbled, it is not considered placed, owned, or part of your camp. Meaning stuff like bubbled stone or coin storage buildings won't tally into your storage cap, bubbled homes won't rest dragons, the 10 hour timer doesn't tick down on bubbled wonders, etc.

So, if you make 1 or 2 large dragon homes, then bubble them, the game thinks you don't have any dragon homes and the price for new dragon homes drops back down. At that point you could fill your entire camp with dragon homes that cost 5 stone each (iirc), then build them all at once so that they were all really cheap. Merge and repeat. This also works for coin and stone storage buildings.

This is a way to work on more buildings after having made a large one without having to pay the exorbitant inflated costs.

I hope I explained this clearly enough. It's one of those things that is confusing and doesn't make sense until the light-bulb clicks on and you're all like 'Nowwww I get it...'

Naw, that's 100% perfect. Thank you for going into detail, very helpful. Also explains why they can get away with such ludicrous inflation.

Very detailed explanation Snaitf, couldn't have worded it better myself.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

I'm about to make the max level dragon home and I'm wondering, if I bubble it, what happens to the dragons? As I won't have any more houses, how will they rest? Or do they get bubbled with the house, in which case, do I lose the dragon points until I unbubble the house? Is there any risk of permanently losing the dragons?

Thanks.

It's safe, I've done it. They all get pushed out of the home, a couple of them will fly around aimlessly, but most will just sit there flying in place. They won't be able to rest without a home though, so if you have none rested you won't be able to do anything that requires dragon power until you unbubble it. However, it's a good way to buy more homes for cheap because with the big one bubbled the prices on new homes drop back down as if you don't have it.

Perfect, Thanks @Snatif.

Homeless Dragon
    homeless dragon concept.jpg