Thread: Crashing issues

Angry Crashing issues

I've never had an issue with crashes until now. I can access my camp but,when I go to save my progress it crashes! This morning I was having no issues at all....Am I the only one? It's not like I can clear my data and reset the game,like I can with normal based server games ( sigh ).

Android or iOS? Since like, that is totally not an important detail if we're talking technical issues.

Make an offline backup on android. Download an app like ES File Explorer, go to internal storage>android>data>gram games folder> folder 'files', this is your gamesave. Copy this somewhere else. (I had my phoine stolen, so copy it on a different location than youir memory card! what an idiot I was)
    Then you can freely clear cache, re-install and whatever you want, and return your gamesave.
    That is a first step you can try.

Your game is not server based, you play offline, but your offline save is backed up on the server. If it were server based, you couldn't play while offline.
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

Thank you for the info....I fixed it . I always have a back up and I use ES file explorer religiously! I have both platforms, somehow Android seems to have the worst lag issues though. I do appreciate your help,Voriki and hope with the new buy out that they keep MD off line