Thread: Dragon star rewards reduction?

Default Dragon star rewards reduction?

Hi there, is it just me or does it appear that the chances of winning a dragon star from certain reliable dragon star giving levels have been reduced to possibly none? Since the last event/update, I have not managed to get even 1 from my go to level which I used to alway get 1-2 for every 7 goes. Now none in 21+ goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen78 View Post
    Hi there, is it just me or does it appear that the chances of winning a dragon star from certain reliable dragon star giving levels have been reduced to possibly none? Since the last event/update, I have not managed to get even 1 from my go to level which I used to alway get 1-2 for every 7 goes. Now none in 21+ goes.
    New ownership with zygna wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to accelerate monetisation by reducing the available supply of free gems to put more pressure on people to cave in and spend real hard earned cash.

Quote Originally Posted by b4n4n4p4nd4 View Post
    New ownership with zygna wouldn't surprise me if they wanted to accelerate monetisation by reducing the available supply of free gems to put more pressure on people to cave in and spend real hard earned cash.
    But in return would provide a better service, as I heard responses by customer support have sped up.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.