Thread: Rewards from Event never appeared

Default Rewards from Event never appeared

I spent hours completing the Magic Moon Event, but never received the award after the tree sprout!
    I thought that the rewards might appear in camp after the event ended, but nothing.
    The event even showed that I completed it, but no bubble in camp.
    I also checked to see if the items were just added into my camp, but nope. nothing.
    Email support has no response as well.

I even spent some gems in it.

IMG_1272 (1).jpg

Mine didn't show up right away either. They turned up after I restarted my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Mine didn't show up right away either. They turned up after I restarted my phone.
    really?
    okay. I'll try restarting the phone too. *cross fingers*

edit

yeah.. nope. not working.
    didn't get it.

GG really needs to up their support service
    Last edited by Lione; 05-31-2018 at 04:38 AM.

It's rare, but sometimes a bubble can land completely under an item in your camp. Move *everything* to look under/behind it, just to be sure. If it's still not there, you're pretty much boned.

On a (possibly) positive note, Zynga just bought Gram Games for $250m, so we may see an improvement to customer service. Hopefully they won't turn it into another "visit your friends camp to earn building materials" game, though. o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf View Post
    It's rare, but sometimes a bubble can land completely under an item in your camp. Move *everything* to look under/behind it, just to be sure. If it's still not there, you're pretty much boned.

On a (possibly) positive note, Zynga just bought Gram Games for $250m, so we may see an improvement to customer service. Hopefully they won't turn it into another "visit your friends camp to earn building materials" game, though. o_O

Holy S#.... ... sorry~ I found it!!!! thank you so much!
    I don't know why I didn't think of that, when it's happened before. I guess I was looking for a bigger and brighter bubble for some reason. -.-

Thank you again snaitf!