Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unable to access the new Moon Challenge Event

Default Unable to access the new Moon Challenge Event

I've got a friend who's playing it on iOS, and I also understand that it's out on Android too. However, I simply haven't been given the prompt to play it. No dialogue box has appeared when I've logged in, and I cannot see the button with the timer my friend has told me about. The level isn't there in the levels screen either
    Can anybody help me??
    Last edited by atearall; 05-26-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Did you check for updates? I'm playing on Android and the event was announced at the beginning of this week after I had an update.

The same thing happened to me. Game by two devices, and the event was only to appear today in one of them, missing 3 hours to finish. But when I restart the game, it disappears. And the game has stopped booting into one of the devices...

Sorry for the English. I'm training

I eventually got it with four hours remaining... didn't dare close the app, just ground it out to get the third dragon egg (tier 5)

I got the notification from my tablet, so it wasn't the update side of things. I even uninstalled and re-installed several times, but only eventually got it four hours before the event ended after completing a random level

Unfortunately I didn't get any reward. =/

That's starting to really get on my nerves !! I couldn't access the last moon event, and now I cannot do the new one either ??? I'm at the bridge level (sorry I don't know it's name in english) and I'm so tired of missing those events when I'm playing ALL DAY to MergeDragons !!

That happened to me too. But when I completed a level with skull image (Skull Grove) , the event appeared. But it was on the last day, and I did not have time to play.
    Before that, I lost all my progress in the game, and had to start over. Frustrating...

There just started a new event. I got a Push-Message from MergeDragons, but when I started the game, there was no event. So I checked for an update and after installing it, there is a new event..
    Maybe this time you get it earlier...

I'm having this problem today, as well... I'm all updated up on Android and everything else in the game is working well. Any thoughts? Thanks!