Thread: Unable to access the new Moon Challenge Event

Default Unable to access the new Moon Challenge Event

I've got a friend who's playing it on iOS, and I also understand that it's out on Android too. However, I simply haven't been given the prompt to play it. No dialogue box has appeared when I've logged in, and I cannot see the button with the timer my friend has told me about. The level isn't there in the levels screen either
    Can anybody help me??
    Last edited by atearall; 05-26-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Did you check for updates? I'm playing on Android and the event was announced at the beginning of this week after I had an update.

The same thing happened to me. Game by two devices, and the event was only to appear today in one of them, missing 3 hours to finish. But when I restart the game, it disappears. And the game has stopped booting into one of the devices...

Sorry for the English. I'm training

I eventually got it with four hours remaining... didn't dare close the app, just ground it out to get the third dragon egg (tier 5)

I got the notification from my tablet, so it wasn't the update side of things. I even uninstalled and re-installed several times, but only eventually got it four hours before the event ended after completing a random level

Unfortunately I didn't get any reward. =/

That's starting to really get on my nerves !! I couldn't access the last moon event, and now I cannot do the new one either ??? I'm at the bridge level (sorry I don't know it's name in english) and I'm so tired of missing those events when I'm playing ALL DAY to MergeDragons !!

That happened to me too. But when I completed a level with skull image (Skull Grove) , the event appeared. But it was on the last day, and I did not have time to play.
    Before that, I lost all my progress in the game, and had to start over. Frustrating...