Thread: Unable to see/access events

Default Unable to see/access events

I've been playing for some time.now, although only using offline friendly functionality as I have been on military deployment. Im now back I the state's and have been told by a friend that there is an event due to start within the next 24 hours.

I can't see where this little "dragon icon" is supposed to be with the countdown time for the event to start. I've been told that it is visible on the world map and in the camp and that i just beat the stage grassy 3 in order to access events. This information is per the wiki.

I have also connected my game with Facebook for cloud saving in hopes that having access to Facebook might cause the game to recognize that an event will be starting soon.

What are some other reasons I may not have access to events?

I appear to be having the same problem... are you using bluestacks?

Quote Originally Posted by atearall View Post
    I appear to be having the same problem... are you using bluestacks?
    When I played on Bluestacks I was constantly getting corrupted saves and crashes, so I switched to Nox and haven't had a problem since. Hope this helps...

I just got a notification that an event was about to end, I had no idea one was taking place, despite playing extensively this weekend I saw none of the usual icons anywhere. Have either of you eventually been able to acces the event and if so, what was it?

I got the event four hours before the end after completing a random level... I too played a lot this weekend (at least 10 hours)
    As to what it was, it was a repeat of the moon event with a slightly different level

I've only had one glitch so far, and it was fairly random: all of my dragons disappeared, but everything else was left untouched

I was never able to enter the event, it didn't show. Did send a message to the support mail, not that I expected them to respond before the event ended considering what people say about their response time, but with this being the umpteenth thing to go wrong...
    E
    I am especially disappointed because I missed the first moon as well and the moon dragons are my favourite dragons so far.