Thread: Did anyone get their stuff back after the ‘fixed it’ update?

Default Did anyone get their stuff back after the ‘fixed it’ update?

Since writing to Supports results in minimal or no response after 4-6 weeks, I was wondering if anyone from the game moderates this board? Re-directing us to a Wiki isn’t much help with game bugs; especially when the last big update was supposed to fix all of our problems and return our lost coins, bricks, and gems...which didn’t happen in my case.

My current question here is...did ANYONE receive their lost coins and gems after the last ‘fixed it’ update? Certainly my daily gems did not start back up, and none of the other things came back either. I did request a refund from iTunes for what I had purchased...but that doesn’t give back what I had earned/lost.

Did ANYONE get there stuff back? I would ask Support, but....

Nope, it's just me fighting off spambots

Most of the interaction with Ray seems to happen on Discord. Anyway, I did hear of people who have got back their gems after the broken update. Presumably, if you got the refund before they saw your message, they considered the matter solved as you would have got your money back.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post

Most of the interaction with Ray seems to happen on Discord. Anyway, I did hear of people who have got back their gems after the broken update. Presumably, if you got the refund before they saw your message, they considered the matter solved as you would have got your money back.
    Thanks for response, SpaceShipRat. I only JUST requested my refund from iTunes...so they got to ignore me for several weeks before that, lol. This was the 3rd instance of them needing to refund me (by their own admission) and never actually doing it.

Anyone else out there with a possible ‘good’ outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post

Can I be War Machine?
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.