Thread: Gem generator problems

Default Gem generator problems

I've tried multiple times to verify that I'm a human for the gem generator but nothing is happening. I've followed all of the requirements and instructions m. If anyone could help me out with this I'd really appreciate it.

Gem generator? Please, not another beta feature I hope.
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    Gem generator? Please, not another beta feature I hope.

I'm not lazy- I am very new and I didn't know about the wiki. I spent most of yesterday trying to get the offers figured out

You say say you're a nice person but it's not very nice to make assumptions about someone who's just trying to find an answer

Quote Originally Posted by Virginialee View Post
    I'm not lazy- I am very new and I didn't know about the wiki. I spent most of yesterday trying to get the offers figured out

You say say you're a nice person but it's not very nice to make assumptions about someone who's just trying to find an answer
    That's his signature line, it's in every one of his posts.

I've tried multiple times to verify that I'm a human for the gem generator but nothing is happening. I've followed all of the requirements and instructions m. If anyone could help me out with this I'd really appreciate it.
    If you mean some website that says enter your info and click here to get 1000s of gems for free, you've been scammed for your info, there's no such thing.
    Last edited by Snaitf; 05-14-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Hi,

My signature line is directed to the supersimple questions people ask here, like where can I harvest item x. The question you have might be about a new feature, which is generally not a positive thing, as some players receive new feature before others, but might also have bugs, like you possibly encountered. At least I never heard of the generator, could you elaborate?

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

I am not lazy either. I simply didn’t know about wikidragons. Lazy is kind of a negative word to use. It isn’t what I would call being nice. Assuming people are lazy instead of new or not in the know is a bit harsh. I took offense to it even though that wasn’t stated to me. I am like you... kind of new. I am also fe3ling negative about the game now even though I have thoroughly enjoyed it. I caution everyone reading this to not purchase gems because if you lose them and contact support@gram.gs you don’t hear back. I never got a restore to my 9,862 lost gems or a refund for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan99 View Post
    I caution everyone reading this to not purchase gems because if you lose them and contact support@gram.gs you don’t hear back. I never got a restore to my 9,862 lost gems or a refund for that matter.
    How long have you been waiting for a response?

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan99 View Post
    I am not lazy either. I simply didn’t know about wikidragons. Lazy is kind of a negative word to use. It isn’t what I would call being nice. Assuming people are lazy instead of new or not in the know is a bit harsh. I took offense to it even though that wasn’t stated to me. I am like you... kind of new.
    I changed it, is it better now? I apologise if you have taken it the wrong way.

Yeah well, try to steal from a game with a third party program, you won't get any sympathy if you get your phone hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    Yeah well, try to steal from a game with a third party program, you won't get any sympathy if you get your phone hacked.
    Oh, I thought it was a new beta feature to generate gems in the game(free daily gems or something by doing some task).
    Yes, you are totally right, hacking stuff is personal stuff and should get no support from this forum. If you break your game by doing it, it is your own responsibility. (note, always always alwaysmake backups of your gamesave)