Thread: Over a month with no reply from support

Exclamation Over a month with no reply from support

So april 10th sent an email to support about life dragon nest disappeared after 3 clicks with no eggs emerging from it. Now today merged 3 moon dragons and no nest appeared anywhere. I am very technical about having no hiding spots. I read in wiki bugs this was one that should have already been fixed in one of the last few updates. Hoping this gets support attention since i would really like the finish clearing all my land!

Moon dragon eggs are now harvestable, I believe, that's how they popped up.
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinerella92 View Post
    So april 10th sent an email to support about life dragon nest disappeared after 3 clicks with no eggs emerging from it. Now today merged 3 moon dragons and no nest appeared anywhere. I am very technical about having no hiding spots. I read in wiki bugs this was one that should have already been fixed in one of the last few updates. Hoping this gets support attention since i would really like the finish clearing all my land!
    The life dragons disappearing after level 4 was a bug that they said they fixed a patch or 2 ago.

As far as moon dragons, I've not seen any other posts of players losing moon dragons after level 4. I know you said you don't have 'hiding spots', but move *everything* to look behind it to make sure. Otherwise, you should probably report the bug.

Either way, I don't think they credit accounts for stuff like this. They only refund money or gems because that info is stored on their servers and that's all they have access to. All your progress, dragons, etc is stored locally on your device or your FB cloud, they can't edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    Moon dragon eggs are now harvestable, I believe, that's how they popped up.
    If you mean you get them randomly from harvesting certain things, they were for a while, but it was unintentional. They fixed it a few patches ago.

Cinderella92,
    same here. I lost 9,862, and I have the closing screenshot to prove it, that I paid for and stored up. I have tried here. I tried support@gram.gs from my gmail account. Not a peep. I also played the toy event spin after it was over and got two of the one and doubled spins which pisses me off too. I am getting fed up as you have to pay for gems so lost gems is lost money. I am not letting this go.