Thread: Stilk awaiting response on lost paid for gems

Angry Stilk awaiting response on lost paid for gems

I sent an email to support@gram.gs a few days ago regarding my LOST and PAID FOR gems during the earlier in the week game malfunction and resets to coins, stones and gems. I paid for and saved up to over 9 thousand gems and would like them back. I have a dated and time stamped screen shot for proof of those counts including my gems. Either refund the $$$ or restore my gems. Please respond.

A - This forum is for the player's only, you won't get a response from Gram Games here.

B - The last time I had to contact their support e-mail, it took them 3 weeks to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan99 View Post
    I sent an email a few days ago. Please respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf View Post
    last time I had to contact their support e-mail, it took them 3 weeks to respond.
    Yup, same like everyone on this entire forum has verified that support is existing, but very slow. Asking for a rapid response means not much effort was done into researching the problem you're having.
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

I am new to MergeDragons and I am fascinated by it. Even at 70 plus keeps me smiling, most of the time. I did not know that they have their own wiki page.Was frustrated with in apps not working. I will seek further advice there.

Quote Originally Posted by kareinangel View Post
    Even at 70 plus keeps me smiling, most of the time.
    You are 70+? o.O

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

Hi Snaitf, Thank you for replying and letting me know. I was getting ready to contact my cousin’s husband for options on what I can do about the rip off. I was beginning to worry this game was run by rip off artists. I just played the special Toy event and only got two of my doubled prizes in the spin after the event. I am ticked. I have begun taking evidence snapshots so I know exactly what I am missing. Including my yet to be responded on lost 9,000plus gems I hoarded, paid for, kept for emergency purchasing. With money involved I am not letting this go. I did send them an email to support@gram.gs but that was a while ago. No reply. I am getting heated but I am not letting this slide until I am refunded or my original screenshot of gems collected then lost. It is the principle of it. I will give them one week then I am asking our family’s lawyer what my recourse is. Thank you for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfan99 View Post
    Hi Snaitf, Thank you for replying and letting me know. I was getting ready to contact my cousin’s husband for options on what I can do about the rip off. I was beginning to worry this game was run by rip off artists. I just played the special Toy event and only got two of my doubled prizes in the spin after the event. I am ticked. I have begun taking evidence snapshots so I know exactly what I am missing. Including my yet to be responded on lost 9,000plus gems I hoarded, paid for, kept for emergency purchasing. With money involved I am not letting this go. I did send them an email to support@gram.gs but that was a while ago. No reply. I am getting heated but I am not letting this slide until I am refunded or my original screenshot of gems collected then lost. It is the principle of it. I will give them one week then I am asking our family’s lawyer what my recourse is. Thank you for the heads up.
    How long is a while? And did you triplecheck that the missing evebt item is not somewhere behind a tree?

I definitely would not say this game is a "rip-off" by any means! I had been playing problem-free for over a year, and have real results for the asinine amount of money I spent! Now that my data is gone though, I am getting scared! (I had played a dozen special events and recieved TWO of the top-tier dragons each time!)