Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Update problems

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    Apple

Tbh, if you feel the need to ask that question, get yourself a nice simple Nokia 3310, it is better suited for you.
    Be kind. I don't recall the instructions how to get a refund from Apple being in the Wiki. It's not like it's something we have to do regularly, thankfully. Apple makes it easy to get a refund but it is not obvious and not easily found on the web. If I had not had to do it 6 months ago when I bought the same song twice but from different albums I would have not known

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    Apple

Tbh, if you feel the need to ask that question, get yourself a nice simple Nokia 3310, it is better suited for you.

Rude. I never call them because I have never needed to. Ever.

If you canít be helpful, be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazreil View Post
    Look at your Reciept from Apple. There is a report a problem link. Fill out the problem report & submit it. Once you do it will ask you for next steps and you can request a refund. Note purchase must be in last month

Thank you very much! I will get on this today. I just purchased on the 30th so we are good! Appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by jrhnd25 View Post
    Thank you very much! I will get on this today. I just purchased on the 30th so we are good! Appreciate the help!
    And when you repurchase you can get the one with extra gems for the same price

Whoa even after I got a refund from Apple I got extra gems from Dragons. Hope they don't take them back.

dragon1.jpg . hi. has anyone a ide what i can do about this problem.. i can play in camp ,but my world map is all blue and
    only level i can play is shroomia 6

Quote Originally Posted by peddaevis View Post
    dragon1.jpg . hi. has anyone a ide what i can do about this problem.. i can play in camp ,but my world map is all blue and
    only level i can play is shroomia 6
    Make backup of your game. Android? Download app ES File Explorer: internal storage>android>data>gram games folder> 'folder 'files'.
    The whole folder is your gamesave, copy this and put a backup somewhere else!
    Un-install and re-install to see if that fixes anything.

Always always always make a backup.
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

Thnx alot . my game work perfect now ,
    And from now i will make my own back up and not only trust on FB cloud .

Quote Originally Posted by peddaevis View Post
    Thnx alot . my game work perfect now ,
    And from now i will make my own back up and not only trust on FB cloud .
    Great, been glad that helped, today I updated to the newest update and have made my 14th backup from the game
    I can always revert to any earlier stage.
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.