Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Update problems

Quote Originally Posted by nicoladc View Post
    I just checked, there is a new update. Fingers crossed it helps
    The new update did not break my restored game. I immediately took a screen shot of my amounts.
    I wrote support to ask before I updated.
    I’m curious to know, for those that didn’t restore their backup, if they get their amounts back by contacting support.
    That might determine whether I keep devoting my time to this game and their developers.

What is the developer doing?
    It is so uncomfortable.
    Why can not you get it back?
    I was disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Catku View Post
    After today’s update I lost 3/4 of my gems, call my coin and all my bricks. A gold 24 hour chest that was just about ready to open and a 12 hour chest that have yet to open. Anyone else have problems with the update
    I wrote them last night! Here’s the answer I got back. (I have not tried it yet to see if it works).
    “Due to an issue with storage caps, we have temporarily disabled the new Friends feature (v2.7.2) to prevent issues with resetting storage and daily activities. We have worked to fix this issue in our last update - please update your game to latest version on store (v2.7.3 and over) to ensure this issue is addressed.

If you have had your storage caps reset, please visit your camp and let your game sit in camp for 5 minutes. The storage caps will return to normal, though, unfortunately, the currency amounts you formerly had will not be replenished.

If you have lost any coins, stones or gems due to this issue, could you please provide us with the amount of your loss?

We apologize again for any inconvenience. Please let us know if you experience any other issues.

Best,
    Merge Dragons! Support Team”

I updated from iTunes, rebooted my iPad and my coin and brick caps are back to normal. It did not restore the amount of coins or bricks or gems I already had. But at least now I can play.

I tried to inbox support@gram.gs from here. The email was invalid. I went to gmail and sent my paid for gems count asking it be restored or my money refunded. I had 9856 and losing them after I paid for, saved them up is not going ignored. I have not heard back yet. Giving them time, a few days, to look in to it. I take a screenshot every time I am ready to exit the game for the time. I was doing it just for myself to remember where I left off, how much I had, etc... Now I realize it is my oroof of what all was lost and I lost so much more than just my paid for gems! BUT, the other stuff, the build up of stones and coins, etc... that I can re do but money lost? No. Either refund my monies or restore my gem count to what it was before the screwy bug occurred.

Default Also missing gems, money, bricks

Quote Originally Posted by Catku View Post
    After today’s update I lost 3/4 of my gems, call my coin and all my bricks. A gold 24 hour chest that was just about ready to open and a 12 hour chest that have yet to open. Anyone else have problems with the update
    I am basically reset to the start wiht how much money and bricks I can collect even though the banks and bricks are there. Also lost about 1000 gems and dragons. NOT COOL!

I wrote them with evidence of the gem purchase. If they don't give back my gems by tomorrow I will contact Apple

Quote Originally Posted by Zazreil View Post
    I wrote them with evidence of the gem purchase. If they don't give back my gems by tomorrow I will contact Apple
    I just purchased the $139 pack a couple of days ago. I had over 3k gems left and now nothing... I’ve emailed them to which I have received no reply. Twice.

Who do you contact at Apple to request a refund? I’m done. This should have been fixed already.

Quote Originally Posted by jrhnd25 View Post
    Who do you contact at Apple to request a refund?
    Apple

Tbh, if you feel the need to ask that question, get yourself a nice simple Nokia 3310, it is better suited for you.
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

Look at your Reciept from Apple. There is a report a problem link. Fill out the problem report & submit it. Once you do it will ask you for next steps and you can request a refund. Note purchase must be in last month