Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update problems

Default Update problems

After today’s update I lost 3/4 of my gems, call my coin and all my bricks. A gold 24 hour chest that was just about ready to open and a 12 hour chest that have yet to open. Anyone else have problems with the update

Me and my Girlfriend have the same Problem (playing on IOS).

Same problem. I’m pretty pissed. Just at the end of my 30 day gems and I hadn’t spent many, so I had a heap and they are mostly gone! My max gold went from 8.6k to 100, stone storage to 100...
    Completely botched update! I really hope the data is just mispresented and not lost and this can be fixed quickly!
    I would definitely recommend NOT to update until this is fixed.

I lost all my chests! My max gold and stone went to 100! WTH now I Can't purchase anything!! FIX THIS NOW!!

I’ve got the same problem, gold and stone storage reset and lost my three chests waiting to be opened. I still have my storage buildings so something must have just messed up :/

Lost my coin and brick and chest storage too, IOS system

Same here, coin, bricks, purchased jewels zeroed, unable to buy anything.

Great Update, really.... not

OMFG! Really!!! Hundreds of my gems are gone, and coins and bricks too.
    This is bad!
    So I take it there's no point in playing until they fix the app because they cannot give you back what you once had.
    I have no choice but to erase everything and restore from iCloud, and NOT start the app again until resolved. I'm lucky because my Facebook sync has NEVER worked!
    Devs NEED to program the ability to export the save to the iCloud Files/Google Drive/Dropbox that is available now so that they're safe. I mean that's lost money and time devs.
    Last edited by PrgSkidmark; 05-01-2018 at 10:24 PM.

My Facebook cloud does not work either,can i just go to iCloud on my pc and restore last save?Are you sure they will not give us back what we lost!

I am having a very similar issue. Coins and bricks reset to 100, lost a lot, can't buy anything.