Thread: can you turn off the merge 3 on android?

Question can you turn off the merge 3 on android?

ive been playing merge dragons on my ipad and i turned off the merge so i could line 5 things in a row instead of having to make weird patterns with 2 here and 2 there. Now i loaded the game on my kindle so someone else could play (they're not touching my game!!!) and i do not see that function...is it not available on the android version?

Yes, it is available. Are you sure you have the latest version? I think I ehard that ere were older Kindle versions, which are not supported anymore in a long time.

What version of the game do you have? It is now at version 2.7.1
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

On my IOS the other day the auto merge 3 turned itself back on. I no longer see an option to turn it off. Was it taken away? It is very annoying making the strange patterns trying to merge 5.

Tom A.

Quote Originally Posted by meteoricshipyards View Post
    On my IOS the other day the auto merge 3 turned itself back on. I no longer see an option to turn it off. Was it taken away? It is very annoying making the strange patterns trying to merge 5.

Tom A.
    The update tends to change those setting. To access settings, go to map, the gear icon, setting 'require overlap' needs to be on.
    I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, often the simplest questions can be answered there, in order not to waste anyones time and for you to get faster responses. I tend to come accross not so friendly towards people who have not taken any effort to spend 5 seconds time on the wiki or to browse the forum for issues or questions that have been handled before.

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    The update tends to change those setting. To access settings, go to map, the gear icon, setting 'require overlap' needs to be on.
    Thank you. I did find the setting -- I had to slide the settings because it wasn't on the screen <facepalm>

One nice reset was all the dragon eggs (which were closing in on 2000 coins per egg for most of them) were reset to 50.

Tom A.
    (very slowly closing in on level 14 life flowers)