Thread: about bind FB to cloud save

Unhappy about bind FB to cloud save

I used my Facebook connected to the game MergeDragons!, then I cancelled the cloud save. I tried to use the cloud save again today, but itís not working. Iíve tried both WiFi connection and my own cellular data, but still remain the same issue. Is there any way to make it right and connect to cloud save. Iím looking forward to wait for the answer. Thanks.

I don't trust cloud save.

You use Android?
    Get the app ES File Explorer. Go to internal storage>android>data>gram games> folder 'files'
    The 'files" folder is your game save, able to restore it on any android device of your likings.
    Delete app, redownload it, put files back and you can continue where you left it(adviced to always close app completely first).

You use iPhone? Well, can't help you there.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    I don't trust cloud save.

You use Android?
    Get the app ES File Explorer. Go to internal storage>android>data>gram games> folder 'files'
    The 'files" folder is your game save, able to restore it on any android device of your likings.
    Delete app, redownload it, put files back and you can continue where you left it(adviced to always close app completely first).

You use iPhone? Well, can't help you there.
    damn,it is iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by angeltutu7 View Post
    damn,it is iPhone
    *insert something demeaning about the lack of freedom Apple offers to their users*

Dunno what you could try, log out of your facebook account in the app and log back in, that could reset some connections with the Merge Dragons app possibly maybe.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.