Thread: lost all of my crimson dragons after merging them

Default lost all of my crimson dragons after merging them

I was merging my crimson dragons and when I got to level 4 to merge those to level 5 they disappeared. Did I accidentally delete them?? Can it be undone?
    Lost a lot of dragon power because of this.

they turn into a nest

After level 4, dragons turn into a level 5 nest. When you tap the nest, you get level 6 eggs. And, when you merge the eggs you get level 7 dragons. When they are a nest or eggs, your dragon power does go down (they're not dragons at that point) but when you re-merge them to level 7, your dragon power goes back up higher than before.

Your nest may have appeared behind something else, a tall tree or building, or if your camp was full, in a bubble. Look behind everything by moving it a bit and you should find it.

THANK YOU!!! They were heading behind something else so I found the nest. I just panicked a bit when they disappeared but they're all back safe and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperwolfe View Post
    THANK YOU!!! They were heading behind something else so I found the nest. I just panicked a bit when they disappeared but they're all back safe and sound.
    Yeah, it's only been asked a dozen times on the forum, easily to be missed.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.