Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reset Easter Event

Exclamation Reset Easter Event

I opened the Easter event but got busy with something else and left the game open. As a result, the autumn leaf turnes into an autumn sprout when I needed to merge it, and now I can't do anything at all in the event. Is there any way to reset the whole thing?

Several people have reported to be in the same situation. Also, the freebie capsules and store don't seem to be available until you've cleared some land, either. So, my guess, is that you'll have to hope they fix it on their end.

Mine is just stuck too. I'd love to play this new event but it's really frustrating to go on it and see nothing I can do to progress with it as the time ticks by for it. Please reset it! I can't use the reset button in the game either as it's just greyed out I really like this game too. I only got it to progress myself in another game but now I'm keeping this one because it's fun but if it continues to limit me with resetting an event or level that's not going to be very fun to play.

Same problem for me. A simple solution, for the developers, would be to activate Life Flower Seeds. That would allow progress without messing up the difficulty of the Easter Event.

The easter event disappeared as i was playing and was quite far ahead but i see that you may have reset it for other people. If so i will be quite upset since i had gotten quite far and was able to get a good amount finished. Just wondering what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatimiir View Post
    The easter event disappeared as i was playing and was quite far ahead but i see that you may have reset it for other people. If so i will be quite upset since i had gotten quite far and was able to get a good amount finished. Just wondering what happened?
    Same problem, I spent a lot of time to clear the whole map and merge the carrots, I was about to unlock 2 lv10 carrots and now I'm back to 0 in the event. All I got from my progression is the 2 or 3 first rewards. And I lost all the dragons in the camp...

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    I was about to unlock 2 lv10 carrots...
    Then you probably don't want to hear that all you needed to get all the prizes is one level 9 and two level 8 carrots, which it sounds like you already had.

Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf View Post
    Then you probably don't want to hear that all you needed to get all the prizes is one level 9 and two level 8 carrots, which it sounds like you already had.
    F...
    For infos, to clear the map you need 5 lv max healing balls, lv9 if I'm right, but I don't want to open the game again to check. Well, I will probably never open the game anymore...

Thanks anyway, that was the only thing I wanted to know and the skin of the lv10 carrots but I absolutely don't care about this one now.

Such bullshit. The whole level reset, AND MY DRAGONS FROM HOME BASE ARE GONE ALL OF THEM. WTF!!!

The same thing happened to me, the event countdown showed I had a few hours (at least three or four) left, and when I came back about 40 minutes later the event had disappeared and I never received any of my rewards... I have written the support team about this issue now, so I will have to cross my fingers and hope for the best. Stil annoying though