Thread: Lost my account....

Default Lost my account....

I have been playing for few months.... love the game... play at least 3times daily... I just got a new mobile and you guessed..... starting me right at the beginning.... ok no probs... no big probs as I have just paid for another 25gems a day for 30 days.....
    Can anyone help me get my game back? Would be very very grateful

Do you still have your game data on previous device(preferably Android)?

Hey there, I am in the same situation, my previous Iphone completely died and I've lost a game so advanced I don't even want to think about it...
    I'm on my new Iphone, starting all over again please tell me there's a solution at least with Gamecenter name...

Quote Originally Posted by Audreyhml View Post
    Hey there, I am in the same situation, my previous Iphone completely died and I've lost a game so advanced I don't even want to think about it...
    I'm on my new Iphone, starting all over again please tell me there's a solution at least with Gamecenter name...
    Did you do any cloudsave? The backup solution clearly provided by the game?
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

Hello,
    Thanks for your answer, and no I didn't... the main reason being my phone was perfectly working and there was no reason for me to suspect this could happen...
    which is obviously the wrong way of doing things now that it happened to me. I have the crazy hope they can do something for me anyway.
    I've been sending an email to the adress provided on this forum but I seriously doubt they'll answer me...
    If only this "Contact us" button would work...
    Last edited by Audreyhml; 05-19-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Hello,
    Thanks for your answer, and no I didn't... the main reason being my phone was perfectly working and there was no reason for me to suspect this could happen...
    which is obviously the wrong way of doing things now that it happened to me. I have the crazy hope they can do something for me anyway.
    I've been sending an email to the adress provided on this forum but I seriously doubt they'll answer me...
    If only this "Contact us" button would work...
    There's literally nothing they can do. Your save data is only stored on your device or your cloud account.

Oh... but when the online event occured, the one with Knights dragons where we had to merge pots and flowers, we had to get the highest possible on the leaderboard, doesn't that mean our games are somehow related to the internet/Gamecenter account ?
    I'm sorry if I sound stubborn, I had almost all great dragons from each event, I've been puting so much time and effort even though it was so boring repetitive and time consuming... 3/4 of the land cured... I can't believe it...

my phone was perfectly working and there was no reason for me to suspect this could happen...

Phones can suddenly die, fall, bump, take a dive in water... or get stolen.
    So how can you possibly ever think that you cannot lose anything of your data?
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

Because I was too dumb to focus on the fact that the only thing that could happen was the complete death of my battery. Around me I don't know anybody whose phone motherboard died... A lesson for me.