Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easter Event

Question Easter Event

Hey everyone Iím new here to this forum but one question does anyone know what day the Easter event starts? Iíve updated the last version of MD and no poster of the Easter event

Regards

Amanda

I updated yesterday, 3/26/18, and I can't see the Easter event either. Came here looking to see if anyone else was having issues.

Will let you know if it pops up.

Jessa

It's usually a few days after the update so that they can make sure it's rolled out to everyone. Also, Easter is on Sunday, so I'm guessing it's a weekend event, so maybe Friday? (That's just an educated guess, though. Don't quote me on it.)

Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf View Post
    Don't quote me
    I did.

But you're most likely right. The shop does show the Basket Dragon egg nests.

Thanks guys

Hey guys do you think the app will have an update soon? Cuz their Facebook page has changed its DP to a Easter egg and put up an post about the event

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBarkley91 View Post
    Hey guys do you think the app will have an update soon? Cuz their Facebook page has changed its DP to a Easter egg and put up an post about the event
    I got the update on the 26th. If you go into the store and see the new Basket Dragon egg nests, you have the update.

Guys i updated but there is no trace of the Easter event...
    I m on ios.

Android tells me in about 10 hours.
    iOS still needs the update most likely, Apple being a pain in the...

Well, the event's live, but completely unplayable. Apparently within seconds the golden leaf turns into a sapling, and boom, there's no longer anything you can merge. Store's not available yet either, so the event is completely unplayable.