Thread: Bubbled Wonders

Default Bubbled Wonders

Does anyone know if wonders still give gifts after the time spent in camp if they are bubbled? Most appreciated! Amy

the do not, they must be on the ground. I occurs to me to wonder if they preserve their timer, or if it's reset every time you bubble them again....

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    the do not, they must be on the ground. I occurs to me to wonder if they preserve their timer, or if it's reset every time you bubble them again....
    I guess it is can also be checked with a higher lvl fruit tree. They too have a simlar timer system, just set to lower time. It is difficult to time it when it spawns fruit(or similarly when a onder has spawned an egg, which does not reflect a visual effect).
    I have not yet tested this with a fruit tree, but I do notice this logic which I will write down with wonders.

Let's call a new Wonder or a new Fruit tree 'Fresh', since it is full of fresh eggs and fresh fruits.
    Let's also call a timer reset(back to x hours for Wonders, back to x minutes for fruit trees) erm...wel, 'Reset'

What I do know is that a fruit tree does reverts to it's fresh state when merged with 4(3 trees become level+1, 4th stays behind refreshed), Most likely a 'Reset' in the timer also occurs.
    Measuring the timer is quite difficult, but bubbling a wonder does not either refresh(to full) nor deplete it's contents(being eggs and whatnot), I cannot imagine a reset(of timer) ever occuring without a refresh connected to it. So a bubble really stops the whole state of the bubbled up item, both freshness as timer.

So I know I'm not making sense, postphoning work to do right know and I wanted to appear as a realy smart person, but to answer your question, most likely it does not reset.

Thanks, that is interesting. Means I could have some ruins on the ground, and bubble them when I need the space without having to wait exactly 10 hrs

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    Thanks, that is interesting. Means I could have some ruins on the ground, and bubble them when I need the space without having to wait exactly 10 hrs
    Yup, you just lose the time that they're bubbled up, being it 5 mins or several hours, up to you.
    I just bubbled up my 2 ruins as I have already several Tomb of the Righteous'

Thanks bunches guys and girls! I track time with the battery thing in ios. Not perfect but gives me a general idea. Appreciate the quick response, now after spending time bubbling I have to unbubble alot! Happy Merging!