Thread: merge drag on chromebook?

Default merge drag on chromebook?

i got one of those chromebook laptops and read someone was playing this on one, but when i go it doesnt allow me to download to the thing. any way to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravnostic View Post
    i got one of those chromebook laptops and read someone was playing this on one, but when i go it doesnt allow me to download to the thing. any way to do this?
    I know one of the mods will tell me to be nice on the forum, but I just can't help it.
    Don't bother trying, your Chromebook should be returned to the store where you bought it because it is clearly defective, the shift key and apostrophe keys are clearly malfunctioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    I know one of the mods will tell me to be nice on the forum, but I just can't help it.
    Don't bother trying, your Chromebook should be returned to the store where you bought it because it is clearly defective, the shift key and apostrophe keys are clearly malfunctioning.
    That wasn't nice..... (and not a mod). Funny, but not nice.

OP, you might be able to run it via an emulator, like Nox - which I believe works with Chromebooks. Google for answers on how. Natively, most Android apps work with Chromebooks since that's what it is, really, but not all of them - app developers have to allow it and many don't for compatibility reasons. But with Nox, it should work - I know someone else said they were able to use it with Nox on a PC.