Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Improved fuctions to the game

Default Requested :improved fuctions to the game

Any authorised person is allowed to edit my post to keep it within the guidelines and to to add suggestions.

To keep things simple, here are some guidelines:
    - Keep suggestions short and simple. A longer explanation is welcome, but try to come with 1 single and simple proposal.
    I will try to edit my first post to add your suggestions.

Here are some. Please add your suggestions, I will try to add them to the list below.

Quote Originally Posted by EVERYONE!!!!
    Give more control to how, when and what dragons harvest in camp.
    Have a selection menu to turn auto-harvesting off, number of active dragons in camp, which merge chains have priority in auto-harvesting and to harvest from highest lvl objects also being prioritised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voriki
    Redesign merging in the Dragon Book, single button to automerge all 5's.
    I have too many dragons(dragon power nearly 200k) and still have hundreds to merge. Dragon Book superlags every time I open it. Cannot be due to too little RAM on my phone(Note 8). Performing a single merge takes nearly 10mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by East
    Give us a Merge Chain Book, similar to the Dragon Book.
    This book would give us an outline of all the possible merge chains attainable, shows us which merge chains we still have to complete and check marks for those we have completed. It gives a great feeling to fill in the blanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voriki
    Give both Dragon Book and Merge Chain book tabs to switch between views of every type/breed(Living Stones merge Chain, Crimson Dragons Merge Chain,...).
    This would aid both prior Book-suggestions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecca0887
    Different Dragon Chests/Vaults need other visualisation in their sprites.
    In no way we can differentiate between Dragon Chests(exception Midas Trees), can some sort of symbol be added to the sprites?
    edit: perhaps just a color that reflects which dragon eggs are inside
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapherz&Snaitf
    Prevent accidentally exiting a level. Or lower re-entry costs. Allow Resetting from outside the level.
    Hitting the back button by accident should not make you exit the level as re-entry becomes quite expensive. Add a confirmation menu when hitting the back button, or a toggle in the settings.
    Or lower the re-entry costs, first re-entry is free, for example.
    If you do exit and you wish to reset, don't require to enter the level again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveross85
    Increase camp size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf
    New Object: Egg storage.
    Call it an incubator or whatever(without hatching possibilities, ofcourse). Allow to store excess eggs in the "improved" aforementioned merge/dragon book, but the amount of eggs you can store there are limited to a certain quantity depending on a new object similar to coin storages and stone storages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf
    Decline Kala's offer if you are not able to fulfill it.
    Obviously an Are You Sure pop-up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf&nicoladc
    Toggle to move/tap objects.
    Like there is already a toggle button in the bottom right corner to prevent dragging of the camp, allow a toggle switch that prevents you from tapping an object, only selecting the object in question. Or a 'double tap' to activate/open the object. This would allow easier dragging of the camp to look around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone, Virothisk and Voriki
    Make it easier to sell things.
    Either a toggle button to quickly auto sell items(Dragon chests, Dimensional jars, or just random things).
    Or if the source code would allow it, make a new land similar to premium land, with tiles with the $-sign. Any item dragged on this island will start a countdown of 30-60 seconds and will be auto-sold after that timer runs out, no confirmation needed. That way people can still take it back if they moved it by accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothisk
    Change purchase interface overlay so you don't click any items underneath. Option to confirm gem-spending.
    Either a toggle button to quickly auto sell items(Dragon chests, Dimensional jars, or just random things).
    Or if the source code would allow it, make a new land similar to premium land, with tiles with the $-sign. Any item dragged on this island will start a countdown of 30-60 seconds and will be auto-sold after that timer runs out, no confirmation needed. That way people can still take it back if they moved it by accident.
    Last edited by Voriki; 04-17-2018 at 09:50 AM. Reason: small corrections, typos, adding suggestions all the time, being bored and wanting to change the layout of the message

I'm gonna sticky it for a while, but please reduce the size of that font, it's a bit excessive.

Happy to see an improved functions collection thread has been stuck.
    My suggestion is as below:

Add a function for the viewing all the known chains.
    I found that now we only can review the known chains via the '?' icon of the item description.
    It's inconvenient for us to review the discovered in our camp or we can't review the items which can't bring to our camp(such as some event items).
    Is it possible to add a new feature for it(like illustrated handbook, such as the Dragon Book) in the camp?
    (p.s.:Loading all the known chains in a view maybe has some performance issue which will slow down the game.)

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    I'm gonna sticky it for a while, but please reduce the size of that font, it's a bit excessive.
    Done, also changed rules to guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by East View Post
    Happy to see an improved functions collection thread has been stuck.
    My suggestion is as below:

Add a function for the viewing all the known chains.
    I found that now we only can review the known chains via the '?' icon of the item description.
    It's inconvenient for us to review the discovered in our camp or we can't review the items which can't bring to our camp(such as some event items).
    Is it possible to add a new feature for it(like illustrated handbook, such as the Dragon Book) in the camp?
    (p.s.:Loading all the known chains in a view maybe has some performance issue which will slow down the game.)
    Added, reworded it a bit, feel free to suggest corrections if I worded it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    ...feel free to suggest corrections if I worded it wrong.
    Typo on 5th line of OP: "Pmease add your suggestions."

Quote Originally Posted by Snaitf View Post
    Typo on 5th line of OP: "Pmease add your suggestions."
    That's because I have fat fingers and my L and M are next to each other(AZERTY layout). Fixed it

Thank you very much!

Hi,
    Can I suggest an 'are you sure' question when exiting a level in progress, OR allow re-entry into a level in progress without having the pay the chalice cost again.

My reason that I keep accidentally pressing the back button on my tablet (or rather my belly roll does) and kicking me out of a level. Very annoying after saving up 7 chalices to then have to wait all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapherz View Post
    Hi,
    Can I suggest an 'are you sure' question when exiting a level in progress, OR allow re-entry into a level in progress without having the pay the chalice cost again.

My reason that I keep accidentally pressing the back button on my tablet (or rather my belly roll does) and kicking me out of a level. Very annoying after saving up 7 chalices to then have to wait all over again.
    Added the suggestion

It would be nice to be able to reset a level from the map, so we don't have to spend the chalices to enter it, reset it, then spend more to start it again.

Another idea would be some kind of egg storage in camp. Many eggs are quite rare and take up valuable space for long periods of time, it would be nice if they could be stored instead of just lying around. It could be in the form of a new object, that gets built like the stone/coin vaults, the higher your max level egg storage building, the more you can store in it. Clicking on it could bring up an egg menu similar to that of your dragons, with the option to merge 3/5 right from there. Not only would we enjoy being able to save some space, but it would add another object chain for veteran users to work on. (I would suggest the 'buildings' look like fancy nests of some sort.)

Also, a 'Decline Offer' option for Kayla would be nice. If you know you are not going to take her current deal, I would like to be able to get rid of her and her ship until her next offer. This can help with performance, and getting her out of the way as to not accidentally click on her or her offer when moving the screen, or selecting dragons, or whatever.

I would also like to be able to move things like coins and chests by tapping as well as dragging, like you can other objects. Perhaps make it so a single tap will select an object, but a double-tap is needed to 'collect' the object, like picking up coins or opening chests.
    Last edited by Snaitf; 03-29-2018 at 02:00 AM.