Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Improved fuctions to the game

I would like to be able to scroll across the map without moving any objects - sort of like the reverse of the current screen drag lock

Updated

The message you entered is too short.....

how about an in camp timer. No idea ever how close i am to the 10 hours to tap for rewards.

I would like to see cheaper gems and less time to recharge chalices

Better Quality Control. The new release has so many bugs it's unplayable and not fun any more

--Different Dragon Chests/Vaults need other visualisation in their sprites.
    This function has enhanced in the latest version(v2.9) today.

Quote Originally Posted by East View Post
    --Different Dragon Chests/Vaults need other visualisation in their sprites.
    This function has enhanced in the latest version(v2.9) today.
    Yes, I noticed, and they added a 3rd tier to the chests, great. I will update this thread sometime later today. I usually am only here during my working hours to distract my mind
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

Please please please please fix the chalice system, I was playing a 5 chalice level and I failed and I went to the menu, aka now I need to pay 5 chalices to get INTO the level again just so I can reset the level and spend ANOTHER 5 chalices to do the level again :/ please, make it so you don't have to spend chalices on 'in progress' levels OR make it so you can reset the level from the menu.. thank you

Create a way to get around the challenges, I really really hate the challenges :/

If an object is large enough for multiple dragons to harvest, don't stop adding dragons when the first one arrives. When I double click on an item, if the first dragon arrives before I've double clicked again, it doesn't call the second (or third) dragon, it just starts the first one over again (or screws it up and just highlights the object).

Also, a way to have all dragons stay asleep, or in their house(s) until you click on the house to request a dragon to help harvest or build. It gets tedious trying to design your camp, or working on self-spawning chains when random dragon wake up and harvest random stuff that clogs up your camp.