Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Didn't receive bonus items?

Default Didn't receive bonus items?

Purchased the bundle where you get the gems everyday and an epic fountain and egg as bonus items however I haven't received my bonus items?

They're automatically place in your camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom View Post
    They're automatically place in your camp.
    How long does it usually take, I got the daily 25 gems but by the bonus items yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr penguin View Post
    How long does it usually take, I got the daily 25 gems but by the bonus items yet.
    I also didn't get my items. I bought this same bundle. No items were automatically placed in my camp. I even relogged to see if that would help

They're not in a bubble. I bought gems and mine appeared in camp right away. I had to look for the item's. I hope you find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermom View Post
    They're not in a bubble. I bought gems and mine appeared in camp right away. I had to look for the item's. I hope you find them.
    Itís been about 24 hours just got my second set of 25 daily gems and still havenít gotten the bonus items.

My game isnt updating my gems on android or giving me my egg it appeared but now its gone

Purchased the pack for 30x25 gems, fountain and egg. Received gems twice, no sign of bonus items. Did plenty of exiting and restarting the game, which didn't help. Has anyone found a solution yet or can we only send an email and hope for the best?

I purchase the daily gems a week ago and have not received the bonus items. They're not in a bubble or anywhere else. Sent an email to Gram Games, but of course didn't hear back except for a canned reply. There have been a lot of complaints about this on the Facebook group. I doubt very much we'll hear anything from the devs or get the bonus items.

Tomorrow my pack expires and I will check for myself.