Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Didn't receive bonus items?

I didn't get bonus items and sent an e-mail, canned response only. Probably I missed out on bonus items the other two times I made this purchase - didn't notice they were offered.

It makes me a bit nervous about what else might go wrong since I'm spending money on the game. These bonus items aren't huge but I would hate to miss out on something I'd worked on for hours.

EDIT: Actually, the fountain is a big item - I had purchased one with gems already and use it constantly.
    Last edited by Ripley212; 03-28-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley212 View Post
    Probably I missed out on bonus items the other two times I made this purchase - didn't notice they were offered.
    The bonus items are a new addition to the game, you can't have gotten them a month ago.

But I will try to check tomorrow, I kinda sorta cheat in the game and can purchase gems for free. <will not reveal how>

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    The bonus items are a new addition to the game, you can't have gotten them a month ago.
    Thanks - good to know I've only missed out this once. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Voriki View Post
    Tomorrow my pack expires and I will check for myself.
    Tried it, didn't get them either. Enough space in camp, didn't see any extra bubbles.

Unhappy Canít find my daily gems

Quote Originally Posted by Danimore View Post
    Purchased the bundle where you get the gems everyday and an epic fountain and egg as bonus items however I haven't received my bonus items?
    I, too, purchased the gem package: 25 per day for 30 days.
    There was a message that I needed to collect them daily, or I would loose them.
    How do I collect them?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NH Dragon Merger View Post
    I, too, purchased the gem package: 25 per day for 30 days.
    There was a message that I needed to collect them daily, or I would loose them.
    How do I collect them?

Thanks!
    Every day, a gem will be at the side of your screen, can't miss it. Similar to how the symbol shows up when you unlock a new item in the merge screen. If you difn't collect, you lose the 25 gems that day.
    Last edited by Voriki; 04-07-2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Typo

i cannot seem to purchase any gems, I have been able to until recently but alas now I cannot. Any ideas?

When I purchased the 30 day gem thing I did not get bonus items

Quote Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
    When I purchased the 30 day gem thing I did not get bonus items
    Yes, that problem has been established already. Since you are a paying player, did you send an e-mail to gram games?
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

I messaged them through the settings tab, which seems to be the only way to get a response as they don't reply to emails. They said it's a glitch and thanks for pointing it out, it will be fixed with the next update. They also said they can't add the items to your account which I do not believe. I have messaged them back saying so. I indicated they did not fulfill their side of a legal purchase agreement and I am entitled to all the items I agreed to pay for. Currently waiting for a reply. I recommend anyone who has the issue contact them the same way, to be honest. You paid for those items and should get them, glitch or no glitch...