Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Didn't receive bonus items?

I just purchased the same pack and did not get my bonus items either. Who do we contact??

I purchased the package again today and this time I did receive the bonus items. I was in camp and they were sitting directly on the ground in a couple of empty spaces in the middle of the screen, when the daily gem window closed (directly after purchase). They were not in a bubble.

Hope everyone starts collecting theirs too!

EDIT: I'm on Android.
    Last edited by Ripley212; 04-23-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah97503 View Post
    I just purchased the same pack and did not get my bonus items either. Who do we contact??
    Did you have the latest update where they fixed it?
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.

I've had a similar problem. This weekend I purchase the event special for $9.99. It said it was for 3000 event points, 60 gems and 1100 gold. I received the event points but not the gems or gold. I sent the devs a message thru the ingame settings option but did not receive a response. I know others have said on this forum that support is really behind on replying to problems. How long should I expect to wait for an answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyper View Post
    How long should I expect to wait for an answer?
    Who knows. Everyone always says "I've not received an answer yet" but no one ever says how long they have been waiting, or when they do actually get an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShipRat View Post
    Who knows. Everyone always says "I've not received an answer yet" but no one ever says how long they have been waiting, or when they do actually get an answer.
    Hi,
    My device was a Samsung Galaxy tab2 (4.2.2 i think) . I sent an email to Gram Games on the 14 October 2017. But my problem was different. All my dragons and wonders would turn into white blobs. Maybe get 10mins of play. Other posts have had the same problem.So uninstall, reinstall. It felt long thousands of time.

I DID NOT and still have NOT have received a reply from Gram Games .

I bought a new device on the 16 December 2017. Samsung Galaxy tab A. Setup my new tablet . Have purchased 30 day gems 4 times also the preimum land

Now I'm a happy little dragon player. 1

Quote Originally Posted by she56 View Post
    Hi,
    My device was a Samsung Galaxy tab2 (4.2.2 i think) . I sent an email to Gram Games on the 14 October 2017. But my problem was different. All my dragons and wonders would turn into white blobs. Maybe get 10mins of play. Other posts have had the same problem.So uninstall, reinstall. It felt long thousands of time.

I DID NOT and still have NOT have received a reply from Gram Games .

I bought a new device on the 16 December 2017. Samsung Galaxy tab A. Setup my new tablet . Have purchased 30 day gems 4 times also the preimum land

Now I'm a happy little dragon player. 1
    Sorry to hear, the white blobs are probably because the older device could not keep up with the game mechanics and often lacked sufficient memory to display the sprites.
    General Message displayed under all my replies. This may or may not be related to your post or my reply.

I don't work for Gram Games, just a player just like you.

Please do look for information about the gameplay first on the Merge Dragons Wiki, many questions are answered there, in order for you to get faster response(and others not waste time pointing it out). Those who are not willing to look anything up, don't get very empathic responses from my end.