Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cloud land 6

Quote Originally Posted by Novasmith View Post
    I actually did get the two Graves. I tapped it the first time and one zomblin came out. I got my dragon to destroy it, but left the cave alone. After maybe 10 minutes, I tapped the cave again and a second zomblin emerged
    That's how I got the graves too.

Quote Originally Posted by Konijntje View Post
    I got tired of waiting, after half an hour, there was still no zomblin, there has to be another way, but I can’t see it.

For your questions:
    If by mushroom plant you mean bush, it is under the clouds.
    The silhouette isn’t a moss covered stone, but a lvl3 puddle.
    And there are 3 pieces of wood under the clouds, so the elderwood can be merged.

If anyone managed the 2 graves quest, I would like to know how...
    Thank you for clearing up that mystery... Lol. I didn't know what to do with those puddles. Going to try the level again

You can destroy a zomblin w/o dragonsó use bones/clovers/flowers to set up chain reactions for bonus orbs.

Please please help! I cannot work out what is needed to remove the clouds or how to get it.
    I have the flower part sorted but after that my dragons fly round with nothing to do.
    Never mind, got it sorted, but only thanks to references on here to the Zomblins
    Last edited by Jo90210; 03-18-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Default Please help with Cloud Land 6

Quote Originally Posted by Konijntje View Post
    I am replaying the lvl, when I finish I will answer all your questions (because I canít remember exactly). I decided to wait until there emerges a zomblin spontaneously before merging any dragon eggs, so I can get my 2 graves...
    I got the eggs, the tombstones, and everything under the clouds that I can get with the flower, but I donít know how to get the bushes. I canít get the leaves that are on the side with the Gaias. How do I get them from super dead land when I donít have one thatís free?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I got the eggs, the tombstones, and everything under the clouds that I can get with the flower, but I donít know how to get the bushes. I canít get the leaves that are on the side with the Gaias. How do I get them from super dead land when I donít have one thatís free?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SAAeHUnN4I