Thread: Version 2.4.1 for iOS?

Question Version 2.4.1 for iOS?

I have been switching back and forth between my Android phone and my iPad Air...just keeping cloud updated so I always play best updated game. This morning my iPad could not connect to the last game played on my phone because it is now version 2.4.1 while the iPad version is just 2.4. When will version 2.4.1 be available for iOS?

Android got the 2.4.1 update right after 2.4.0 was released because of an issue with the contact support button crashing, IIRC. It wasn't a problem in iOS, so there was no 2.4.1 update. The 2.5.0 update should be coming in a few days so both platforms will be on the same version soon.

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshower View Post
    Android got the 2.4.1 update right after 2.4.0 was released because of an issue with the contact support button crashing, IIRC. It wasn't a problem in iOS, so there was no 2.4.1 update. The 2.5.0 update should be coming in a few days so both platforms will be on the same version soon.
    Thanks for the info...will just play on the phone and wait for version 2.5.0 update!