Thread: Tracking time in camp! IOS and Android

Default Tracking time in camp! IOS and Android

First time here, thanks for all the info it is very much appreciated by the tech challenged, and especially ME!

It's hard to tell how much time you have spent in camp, so I was constantly tapping wonders and hoping! To the point of near carpal tunnel syndrome! Finally found a way!❤️

Tracking time in app! Ios only.
    Track time in ios! No more missing wonders prizes! In ios ie. Apple, go to settings page, select battery, go to battery usage and tap clock icon on the right, now you can see how much time you spend in game, so with a little basic math you can tell how close you are to tapping wonders for prizes. If anyone has a better way to do this, please let me know! Hope this is a good tip, after all the great help everyone's tips have been for me! Thanks so much!❤️

Attachment 132

I don't use android but a little research and here you go! Here's what you can do on Android! Short article!
    https://lifehacker.com/frequency-sho...pps-1541450665

Quote Originally Posted by Yeppers View Post
    Track time in ios! No more missing wonders prizes!
    You track ingame time, but not in camp time, which is what the wonders do.
    Unless you play the game completely in the camp.

Level playing doesn't take up much time, you have a pretty good idea how much time you spent on levels, just subtract that and if you want to be really specific each time you complete a level you can keep a list of time spent on levels, subtract from total time, but at least you have a very good approximate time to see when to tap long wait wonders!�� Thanks for the reply, appreciate it!