Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valintines special PLEASE HELP!!

Unhappy Valintines special PLEASE HELP!!

Has anybody elses game glitched out on the new valentines event i merged 3 flower seeds and it produced a seed so now i have no way of carrying on as theres nothing to provide life orbs PLEASE HELP!!

you can reset the level

Does anyone know why I'd be getting the notification saying that the event has started yet I can't see it anywhere on my game? I haven't had the usual countdown clock and there is no update available... :/

Cheers

With the last event the button sometimes disappeared for me too but when I restarted the game it would reappear. Maybe that'll work for you too.

I can not see the event at all I haven't got a request or any pop up saying it's started I'm so confused

I spent all today saving treats and finishing the event only for me to get back into camp and Merge Dragons crashing a minute after. Restarted and my bubble with everything from the nest up is gone. Not hiding but irrevocably gone along with the daily chest and a couple of dragon trees I was making. I feel like crying as there is no way to get them back even via cloud. So I feel your pain.

Did it let you restart? Not an option for me with completing. This is a great game and I admit to being a bit addicted, but when it glitches it does a spectacular job of it.
    Last edited by TigerLil; 02-11-2018 at 04:14 AM.

TigerLil, I feel your pain. Did the whole event and tried to go back to camp to claim the rewards, game choked on trying to load my camp, and when I got back to it, no rewards at all. They're just gone.

Do have one last look on the top left of the screen, just at the edge of your camp. I once found 7 different bubbles which had all hidden there in the same spot.

So annoyed. Game is over and I spend the extra dragon gems to get a chance of doubles aband it was great! 2x passion draon nests, 2x purple stars and 2x passion dragon. Go back to the camp nothing zero! It hapoens every time and very time I have to complain that I didn't get my rewards! Tired of this

I completed the event, it said I got the last dragon, but it’s no in my cam or dragon list??? Where is it?? I emailed customer service, waiting on a reply!!!!