Thread: All Dragons/Dragon power disappeared

Default All Dragons/Dragon power disappeared

Hello, I have not been able to play anything but the camp for awhile because all the levels were gone on the main screen there was nothing but clouds, then I logged back in to play in the camp again and the levels were back but in camp all my dragons and dragon power was gone. All the land that was unlocked from previously having the dragon power is still unlocked. Is there a way to get my dragons back? Thank you in advance for any help. In addition I have sent a Message to Gram Games.
    Last edited by wab111; 02-08-2018 at 03:12 PM.

I have this same issue. I am very iffy on this Valentine event until this issue of missing dragons and dragon power is fixed. If it does not get fixed, i'll no longer mess with the game.

Are you guys using emulators on PC ?
    Happy Merging
    Crin

I am using bluestacks on PC and now every item says TAP and I have no dragons. What has happened?

Quote Originally Posted by kendrafelishiia View Post
    I have this same issue. I am very iffy on this Valentine event until this issue of missing dragons and dragon power is fixed. If it does not get fixed, i'll no longer mess with the game.
    I had a similar issue in December - When I merged 3 level 4 grass dragons I didn't get a level 5 dragon and I lost all my points for the dragon!! All I received from support was an auto reply. I have requested directions on how to restore - NOTHING back. I stopped playing because until I can restore from the cloud of my PC it is just too frustrating. I thought I was lucky because I had just backed up 3 days before the event occurred. Cool game - lousy support!

Quote Originally Posted by LesterMcPherson View Post
    I had a similar issue in December - When I merged 3 level 4 grass dragons I didn't get a level 5 dragon and I lost all my points for the dragon!! All I received from support was an auto reply. I have requested directions on how to restore - NOTHING back. I stopped playing because until I can restore from the cloud of my PC it is just too frustrating. I thought I was lucky because I had just backed up 3 days before the event occurred. Cool game - lousy support!
    Level 4 dragons merge to a level 5 nest of eggs that spits out several level 6 eggs that merge to level 7 dragons. The points are “restored” when you merge the eggs fom the nest. If your camp is a bit messy, it is easy to lose the new nest behind trees, dragon houses, or tall grasses. Zoom in a bit and take a close look at the tiles around your camp and you will probably find it hiding.