Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Dragons/Dragon power disappeared

I am getting the same problem as everyone else all my dragons just up and disappered and i have to restart on getting them my game is also acting wonky on a few other things like housing for the dragons and the coin vault and stone storage

Same here. All dragons and dragon power disappeared about a week ago. Contacted support via email several times with absurdly no word. Great game but support needs improving.

Was wondering if anyone here got in touch with someone who is responsible. I have lost my game 3 times already and I only began playing a little over 2 weeks now. Getting sick of starting over. Beginning to be NOT FUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrae View Post
    Was wondering if anyone here got in touch with someone who is responsible. I have lost my game 3 times already and I only began playing a little over 2 weeks now. Getting sick of starting over. Beginning to be NOT FUN!
    Out of curiosity, are you using Bluestacks to play? If so, I had tons of bugs with Bluestacks, so I switched to Nox and haven't had a problem since. If not, ignore me.