Thread: Just sold fountain level 2 and tree by mistake

Default Just sold fountain level 2 and tree by mistake

Seems iím Selling things by mistake, by clicking the x instead of cancel. Just lost my level 2 fountain and a level 5 tree. Extremely frustrating, I wonít do it again but thought iíd Warn you. Donít know why this has started to happen, it never used to, x it just took you out of the selling item pop up before. Ok, rant over 🙁

I lost a level 6 (which is the Whelp of the second tier, after they return to eggs of a new species) Mountain dragon to selling. You dont know the half of it

Its ya boi who fell asleep during the moon event, forgot it, and is now obbessed with every event. Send help

It's a bug. I hope it will be fixed with the next update. Just use the cancel button and not the x
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Literally just created a forum account just so I can chime in lol. I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE EXPERIENCING THIS! I've accidentally sold so many high-levelled dragons and items since the latest update... It seems that when the confirmation window pops up asking if you're sure you want to sell the item, now clicking anywhere outside the window (as opposed to "cancel") means sayonara precious items/dragons

Really hope this gets fixed ASAP. I'm so paranoid now!

Thanks for bringing this up, I'll keep it in mind.

Sorry for you, but comforting to me that I am not the only one who has lost a lot of progress like this. Let's hope it is fixed soon. I had retreated to camp because of the extremely long waits for new chalices, but now I am also increasingly uncomfortable doing anything in camp. I love the new merging options, but the frustration of losing things bought with gems, or even worse, dragons...

Quote Originally Posted by Frit View Post
    I had retreated to camp because of the extremely long waits for new chalices, but now I am also increasingly uncomfortable doing anything in camp.
    I guess this game is going down the drain as I feared. Luckily I haven’t played much so I haven’t been affected, but sorry to hear about your loss of progress because of a bug.
    Merge Dragons FTW!

This bug has already been fixed
    Happy Merging
    Crin