Thread: whats the deal with this dam game

Angry whats the deal with this dam game

so i have been playing this game for a long time like they had less than 10,000 downloads and with a few updates ago maybe a few months ago the game started crashing and just shutting off when switching from camp to the levels. OK so i update it and it gets better so were good i started spending money i didn't have on gems and stuff so this latest update comes out i jump to update it it does it thing and i go load the new game it goes to full load bar and crashes....i reload same thing.... every time for almost 6 hrs.... WTF.... so i uninstall and reinstall still same thing full load bar and crash..... gggrrr really getting pissed so i email there bullshit "support" like 6 times now no response.... so yesterday i had to do a factory reset on my phone cus something was messed up so i reinstall the game after the restart and go to load it and BOOM it loads up but to new game so i go to load the Facebook/cloud save thing and it does nothing never responds so i hit it a few times and nothing then i exit out of that screen and BOOM game crashes again....FML.... so i reload and guess what its been like 3 weeks and still full load bar and crash again i have emailed the "support" every day for what a month now..... help yall wtf can i do

I am having the same problem except when the game comes back all my progress is lost including any gems I purchased. Like you I have been emailing support but get no help -- "under review" is the only communication I have received. I have been emailing support@grams.gs. Is there another/better support email contact?
    I am ready to delete the game and start a negative campaign against the company. What alternative is there?

I need an answer about this poor support, also. I spent real money on the game and I've lost all dragons and dragon power. No one responds to tell me what to do or help in any way!

They don't seem to care any more. They have gone totally silent on all platforms except to post update info. They won't respond to anyone about anything

They are responsive, it just takes a while. They responded to me on android, via the in app messaging service.

I am so f***** over the crashing of this damn game!!!
    I have emailed non stop about the fact my cloud save wont connect and that I have now lost everything in camp back to the start. I've paid to unlock pieces of land with real money and now nothing its gone. No one responds WTF!!!

I had to contact them once, it took almost a month, but they *did* respond.

Quote Originally Posted by skallsen View Post
    I need an answer about this poor support, also. I spent real money on the game and I've lost all dragons and dragon power. No one responds to tell me what to do or help in any way!
    I'm in the same boat I first started emailing them back in December of last year. No reply, no hey we got your email, nothing.