Thread: Need Advice on Finishing Zen Event

Default Need Advice on Finishing Zen Event

Hi there! I'm pretty new to the game and began playing just before the Zen Event started. As a result, I didn't really know the best way to go about the event until it was too late and I had wasted a lot of time with my dragons harvesting things they shouldn't have been bothering with. Now I just have some life flowers and a couple of shrines for my dragons to harvest, but with there being less than 24 hours left in the event and a few goals left to obtain, I was hoping I could get some advice on what I should do to make sure I get as many of the goals as I can.

Should I get rid of the life flowers and just have them harvest shrines so that I can get more food? Or should I keep my dragons doing both? I'm adding the photos for reference so you can see what I have left to work with.

ibb.co/fVQaGw
    ibb.co/cjF9bw

Thank you!

I've collected all the prizes in the event, and I went about it by a tedious but effective process:

Once I'd cleared enough free space (see attached image) and had two Crimson whelps hatched from the eggs I'd liberated from those squares, I bought five Sand Shrines from the shop (spending money on Gems really does help speed things up) and merged them to get two Water Shrines.

Then I sat and harvested as fast as I could, over and over again. Once I'd filled the available space, I'd do a bulk merge - the space I'd cleared was enough to make one Origami Crane per mass merge. I saved Origami Cranes, merging them by fives to make Yen and merging them in turn by fives to make Paper Lanterns. To reach the top prize, you'll need to make two Paper Lanterns (11,000 in total), plus a few more items to make up the 230 points remaining.

It does take a while. I had to fill the space you see in the screenshot 26 times over. But if you follow my method and don't mind the repetitive clicking, you should have it done in about three hours' total playing time.

Good luck!

http://oi65.tinypic.com/23h36zd.jpg

I didn't get the final Sensei Dragon, but I did get the Ice Dragon which is honestly who I really wanted. Next time I know how to go about it better, and know now that there is also a guide on the wiki, so I will be much better prepared!