Thread: Dragon portals

Default Dragon portals

I have a question. I got into a board where we have the portals and one of my level 2 dragons came in the board and while I am not sure if it was my dragon (I had like 6 level 2s in the board) but I had asadently fused 3 of them. So my question is, is my dragon now lost, will the now level 3 dragon come back to camp with me or are camp dragons immune to level merges?

It never happened to me so I'm not sure but if you think about it logically, they should be immune. It's a program. The coding only "remembers" what came through the portal and that is what going to go back.

Quote Originally Posted by vik720 View Post
    It never happened to me so I'm not sure but if you think about it logically, they should be immune. It's a program. The coding only "remembers" what came through the portal and that is what going to go back.
    I did think that might be the case but I wanted to be sure. And I can't really check my camp because I have around 20+ dragons and never remember what all I have.

The dragons are lost unfortunately but I thought they fixed that that you can no longer merge them. Not good that you still can.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Quote Originally Posted by crinrict View Post
    The dragons are lost unfortunately but I thought they fixed that that you can no longer merge them. Not good that you still can.
    If they fixed it then I could be wrong that it was my one. Because on the board i had 6 others like it and around 20+ dragons in my camp. The only way I could tell for sure is if I had full control over making it happen (or get lucky) or someone able to can test it.