Thread: Bricks

Default Bricks

I can't get any bricks. How and where do I get them?

I got my first ones from playing levels and, where possible, delaying ending the level and harvesting from stones. Getting living stones in camp and harvesting those. Then buying tattered stone yards in camp and regularly tapping those for stone in camp. Always merge 5 rather than 3. And only collect the stone in camp when you really have to. The further you get with merging, the better your return.

http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Stone_Bricks
    The wikia is an excellent source of info, check it out!

I haven't seen any stones to harvest. Do I have to break something to get to them?

You need to have Fresh Stones first. You can take those back to camp from levels as rewards or you can find them in chests. When you found one, you can harvest it for three Moss Covered Stones and those can be harvested for bricks. When you have more, the Moss Covered Stones can be merged together and you can start your stone merging chain. The higher the level of your stone, the higher the amount of bricks you can harvest from them. You can get your Moss Covered Stones in different ways later (when you have clouds from the Misty Mountains and make them rain, then merge into ponds, they sprout grass which can be further merged and the higher level grass can be harvested for stones) but this is the easiest way in the beginning. Search for Fresh Stones in the chests or in level rewards so you can start the stone chain.
    Last edited by vik720; 01-18-2018 at 01:48 PM.