Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chest not found anywhere on the wiki or fourms

Default Chest not found anywhere on the wiki or fourms

IMG_9663.jpg
    For some reason I can't find any info about this chest anywhere, does anyone have any information on them or if they appear again in the camp other than the once in the beginning?

This would be this: http://mergedragons.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Treasure_Chest

A new one appears every 24 hours
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Volunteer Moderator. I don't work for Gram Games.
    Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

I don't think so, it doesn't look like it. The chest in question is more ornate, with gold details while the daily chests are quite plain with greenish details... If you look at the picture OP posted, it says Golden Chest but my Golden chests are different. *scratches head*
    Last edited by vik720; 01-12-2018 at 02:11 AM.

Ah, sorry. Should have made that pic bigger

Did you find those on dead land or were just given at the beginning ? There's been so many changes since I started out but I know there's sometimes chests you can open on for money on dead land. If you decline the offer, you can still open them for something less and then they're gone.

If it was there from the start, then it will not appear again once you open it.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

Please post all game issues in the forums. I can't attend to game questions via PM.

It was in the dead land under the evil fog the first strips of it you get rid of, the strips that are to the left in camp and it hasn't dissapeared since I've never opened it.

It's not one you could buy at the shop, it was under evil fog in the beginning.

Guess you can just open it ? It's non-mergeable as it's black. Not something that existed in the beginning so maybe someone else knows more.
    Happy Merging
    Crin

I think I had one like that in a previous save. Found under evil fog, when tapped offered something for gems and said it would disappear within x minutes or hours. I could be misremembering though and this could be a different one so hopefully someone with a more reliable memory than mine will chime in with accurate info

I've never had this chest in the beginning or ever while playing the game. So curious to see who else has had this chest.

when you opened the chest the vault out?